- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be in the original brand new/unworn condition with all original tags and packaging.
- Footwear returns must include the original undamaged shoe box (no tape, labels, etc. attached).
- Merchandise that is worn or with missing contents may be subject up to a 40% restocking fee.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
STEP 1: Package all contents in a shipping box.
Be sure to package everything up in a protective shipping box when sending the merchandise. Please do not place tape, labels, or invoices on the actual shoe box. Include a copy of your packaging slip or a note with your order information so we may direct the package to the appropriate order.
Original shoe boxes and packaging must be included with the returned product (s).
Packages received without a shipping box may be subject to a 30% restocking fee
STEP 2: Ship your return.
TELEPORT Shoes RMA
13881 Redwood Ave.
Chino, CA 91710
Be sure to save your proof of shipment/tracking number!
Due to varying circumstances, we do not process exchanges. We encourage you to return for a refund and reorder if you wish to make an exchange. Thank you for your cooperation & understanding!
All refunds are processed back to the customer's original form of payment. You will receive a confirmation notification with the refund details.
Please note: Once the refund is processed, it may take a few business days for the funds to reflect to your account. Timing will vary depending on the form of payment and financial institution.
UNDELIVERABLE / REFUSED PACKAGES
Packages returned with failed delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) will be subject to up to a 40% restocking fee. Restocking fee will be applied to the final refund amount.
Undeliverable packages for international orders may be subject to abandonment with no refunds given.